How We Will Proceed Together

How We Will Proceed Together

Formatting

The format of this blog is straightforward: a question, thought, statistic, or some other form of insight will be presented along with commentary and questions. After that, it's an open discussion for all to participate in.

Monitoring

While I encourage everyone to participate in this blog, no matter what thoughts you may have, there is a fine line between constructive thought and destructive commentary. Exclamatory thinking is totally acceptable, but nothing rude, inconsiderate, immodest, or entirely pessimistic will be tolerated. If you post something of the sort, it will be removed. It doesn't matter who it is directed at; any and all comments of the sort will be taken down. 

Thank You

Finally, I want to thank you for contributing. Thoughts pop into my head throughout each day, and I appreciate you thinking through them with me. 

Comments